BETHEME WORDPRESS HELP!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nf01224
    Participant

BETHEME WORDPRESS HELP!!

nf01224

I need help moving this logo over to the left in between the mountains in the header. I am using be theme and have tried everything I can think of to move it and nothing seems to work.. Any help would be appreciated.

eddylf

It should be a case of adding a couple of css lines.Responsiveness is your major enemy here.

Most likely, the header container’s “max-width” needs to be increased.

A few things need to be considered if you just straight up increase the value . ie:

– The links on the right will also go further right.

– The position of the logo compared to the bg will be relative to the screen size and not placed absolutely. Which means that when the screen is shrunk, the position of the logo will move in relation to the bg.

– Playing around with background-position and background-size on the header will be necessary (ie background-position: top left; background-size: 100% auto;)

​

If perfect positioning is a absolutely necessary and coding is not your strength , another option you have, even though not ideal or pretty, is to embedding the logo straight on the background and position it “top left” with sizing “cover”, meanwhile hiding the main logo in the header. As I said, this is not elegant or advised, but its an easy solution.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.