Elementor Pro or WP Bakery

• This topic has 22 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by IHateCamping.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Which is more user-friendly and overall better for someone who doesn’t have a ton of WordPress experience? Thanks!

RusticBelt

Elementor Pro, hands down, is superior to WP Bakery in every possible way.

Yerebeets

Please for the love of god dont use wp bakery. Its hell to work with, especially when scaling the website

snazzydesign

Beaver Builder – can’t understand the love Elementor gets, WP Bakery is like investing in coal over solar

Engelkott

I always love it when someone asks which to choose between two products and people suggest another one.

UnreadyBeetle

Elementor vs Beaver vs Divi is something you should look up and see how each of them meet your requirements

peteyesco

I purchased a really cool theme from Theme Forrest. I didn’t read the description thoroughly, found out it was WP Bakery. I only know how to use Elementor. Every time I try to learn, I give up because the tutorials are so damn hard (or I’m just lazy).

jwight1234

I use advanced custom fields, but if I had to pick one I’d do elementor.

8BitSigdom

Elementor anytime. I have been working with pretty much all site builder’s there is for WordPress. Elementors responsiveness is the best ever.

shawnhopkins

I’ve used both and really like Elementor Pro and really hate WP Bakery. It’s probably because we have a few sites with it that I took over that are glitchy but I have a standing request that any new WP sites that use page builders use Elementor.

SakiraBinteSadique

Elementor pro definitely

juanglzm

If you have to choose between these two, I’d go for Elementor, is just easier to work with. If I had to rank some of the most popular builder they will go
    1- Elementor
    2- Beaver builder
    3- Divi
    4- WP Bakery

1 or 2 would be good enough, but I think Elementor has more options, which you can achieve pretty easily on beaver builder if you know a little of css, but if you don’t Elementor is the way to go.

Bash4195

Another one for elementor!! I’ve always loved working with it.

Another point about it that I don’t see here is it’s built to be very accessible – an important point we tend to forget about!

ashkanahmadi

Don’t use WPBakery. It’s pretty old and clunky.

so-pitted-wabam

Elementor Pro all day. Better yet, a theme that support’s the native WordPress page builder, Gutenberg!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.