Gutenberg Block Patterns with C9 Starter Theme for Podcast Episodes, Coming Soon, Page Templates, Style Guide

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by AstronomerTechnical.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    timmyblob
    Participant

Gutenberg Block Patterns with C9 Starter Theme for Podcast Episodes, Coming Soon, Page Templates, Style Guide

timmyblob

10 total block patterns with core blocks for WordPress, including the cover block with new video background support for file uploads.

What other helpful snippets or templates is everyone else using for their clients?

(Even if it’s from Elementor or other page builders)

nkoffiziell

Looks amazing, congrats! 🙂

queermydeer

Thank you very much! This is making my WordPress installation feel more like a SquareSpace site. But it’s so much nicer to use Gutenberg and C9 instead of the JavaScript Operating System that the SQSP editor. It also plays very nice with W3 Total Cache. I also love how it has built in Lightbox and sliders. Sorry to sound all gushy but I like this whole C9 package.

nikhilbhavsar

How fast is your theme? Do you have any speed tests/reviews?

I’ve seen your posts since you first started, but never had the time to test it out 🙂

AstronomerTechnical

Pretty cool, so this is a page builder plugin or theme?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.