[HELP] Looking for suitable client portal plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    superstretch42
    Participant

Hello all, I’m looking for a somewhat unique plugin or perhaps blend of plugins to solve two issues. I need a client portal plugin that doesn’t suck and that I or someone else can upload deliverables to clients who log in. Second, I need a plugin that will allow a client to select services that each a have a point value and the the total from services that a client has selected can’t exceed a specified value. For example, if they have 20 “points” and service A costs 5, service B costs 10, and C costs 15, they’ll be allowed to select anything individually/A+B/A+C, but not B+C (the total exceeds the 20 points). My initial thought was using credits within an ecommerce plugin, but nothing seemed to align with my goals. Additionally, for the client portal plugin, there are just so many and I demoed half a dozen that were all trash.

If it helps, I’m using the Hello theme and have Elementor Pro, so integration with that (or at least shortcodes) is ideal. Thanks in advance!

daseinxy

Interested in this as i use elementor too and will launch websites for commerce and services.

it_talk

Elementor just for front view, but you need some specific things. I don’t know a plugin with all your request. Try capabilities plugin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.