I am looking for a plugin that will allow me create unique coupons to get free products

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by saltpumpkin_26.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    reshapekate
    Participant

Hey! I am looking for an option to create a big amount of unique, one-time-use coupons that will allow to download a digital product from my webstie for free to a holder of said coupon. Could you tell me which plugin will allow me to do it?
    Thanks in advance!

Kate

AutoModerator

Your submission has been automatically removed because the title does not include one of the required tags. Please check the sidebar for information about tagging your submission properly.

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/WordpressPlugins) if you have any questions or concerns.*

enlightndgrasshopper

How would the coupon be given or determine which users to generate and give It to? I may have a premade solution that I could customize.

I create an automatic discount plugin for a past client. When a user clicks to share the owners page, the plugin generates a one time unique string of 10 ascii letter length combination. It takes that randomly generated string, saves it to the database as a `shop_coupon` for woocommerce and attaches a cookie with the same value to the user. When the user goes to check out, it is automatically applied with no hassle.

If you give me a bit more information, I might be able to fine tune it for your needs.

saltpumpkin_26

You can check out this plugin [Smart Coupon plugin for WooCommerce](https://wordpress.org/plugins/wt-smart-coupons-for-woocommerce/) . It has a feature that allows you to give away free products with coupons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.