Set up PhpStorm to use PHP with PHPUnit and xDebug in Docker

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Pen-y-Fan
    Participant

This is my latest blog on how I [set up PhpStorm to use PHP with PHPUnit and xDebug in Docker](https://pen-y-fan.github.io/2020/10/10/Set-up-PhpStorm-to-use-PHP-with-PHPUnit-and-xDebug-in-Docker/). I hope others will find this useful.

laygo3

Awesome. Doing this a couple of years ago definitely increased my proficiency. I can’t live without xdebug anymore.

senthuu27

I will try this as soon AS i can. Im stuck on this topic for literally weeks now. I Hope this Tutorial will Help me 🤧😭

really_accidental

Thanks man! Not sure if i’m going to use it but detailled guides such is this one are always welcome!

morefire13

Nice, I will set this up for my workstation.

32gbsd

Setting this up right now!

mozarcik

On Linux xdebug in docker instead of setting remote host you can use remote connect back. This doesn’t work unfortunately on macos, don’t know about windows.

Lunna21

That’s a pretty nice theme. What is it called?

heyShplade

Really nice thanks.

Nayte91

Not going to lie, I was absolutely pumped by this topic, but I didn’t understand a single thing about your post, not even how you are supposed to use the whole thing. I’m learning docker, know how to do basic things but here’s some advanced subtilities I can’t understand.

Main problem is that you don’t really drive trough the steps, I can’t figure where you speak about optional things, anecdotes or mandatory parts.

If you can just make this easer for noobs, I shall use this everyday. Even learn specifically what I don’t understand in your advanced setup. Thank you in advance !

MUK99

Why are you using docker-compose version 2.. you’re way behind

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.